Full-Service Representation For Condominium Transactions
Condominiums may be a “low-hassle” option for many homebuyers, but the legal and financial issues surrounding condominium transactions can be even more complex than those in other real estate transactions. Having an experienced attorney protecting you through the buying or selling process is a must if you wish to avoid the potential pitfalls.
In Wellesley and Greater Boston, you can turn to the Law Offices of Sonja B. Selami, P. C. for the attentive service and thorough representation you need. Your experience is our No. 1 priority.
Services For Condominium Buyers
Our comprehensive services for buyers include:
- Reviewing, negotiating and explaining the purchase and sale contract
- Reviewing the plans and financial statements of the condominium association
- Reviewing the mortgage commitment and corresponding with the lending institution
- Negotiating and resolving any issues or disputes prior to closing
- Corresponding with the seller’s attorney and lending institution
- Preparing for closing, including conducting a title review to uncover judgments or liens
- Representation at closing
You can trust our proven real estate attorneys to look out for your interests every step of the buying process.
Services For Condominium Sellers
Our representation for buyers includes services such as:
- Negotiating and resolving repair issues and disputes prior to closing
- Corresponding with the buyer’s attorney
- Preparing for closing, including drafting the Deed and other necessary documents
We will focus our resources and skills on making sure the selling process is as efficient and stress-free as possible, so you can move forward with peace of mind.