Comprehensive Deed Services In Greater Boston
The presence of a legally viable deed is a critical component of real estate transactions. An experienced real estate attorney from the Law Offices of Sonja B. Selami, P. C. can help you create or modify a deed to ensure it will withstand legal scrutiny. We have extensive experience providing deed-related services to clients in Wellesley, Greater Boston and surrounding areas of Massachusetts.
Our Full-Service Deed Representation
We can help you with all deed-related services, including:
- Adding a spouse, family member or partner to a deed
- Removing an individual from a deed
- Transferring a deed from an individual to a corporation, LLC or trust
- Determining whether a deed transfer is permitted under terms of your mortgage
- Explaining your title options, including tenants in common or joint tenants with right of survivorship
- Advising you on the best type of deed to use for your circumstances
You can rely on us to answer your questions, get to know your circumstances, and create a strategy for protecting your rights.
Do Not Leave Your Deed To Chance
Your real estate transaction is too important to risk it being derailed by deed issues. Call 781-705-6030 now to schedule a meeting with one of our experienced real estate lawyers.